"ADULTISH LTD."You can protect your personal information.
"ADULTISH LTD." Five safety standards considered:
1) We promise not to send DM.
2) We promise never to call unnecessary people. (Soliciting conversation, sales call, etc.)
3) We promise not to ask for more privacy.
4) We promise that personal information will not be passed on to third parties.
5) We educate employees to protect customers' privacy.
logistic company "ADULTISH LTD." (We will call it "our company") will protect your personal information. We will manage it very carefully.
The following is a description of our personal information protection work.
First of all, we believe that protecting your privacy and personal information (hereinafter collectively referred to as personal information) is the foundation of our business activities and social responsibility.
We and our employees are committed to complying with laws and other regulations on personal information, and to provide many customers with quality products and services.
1. Customer information will be used for delivery of ordered products, delivery of materials, inquiries, after-sales service after product delivery, etc. I will not talk about invitations such as promoting DM or promoting other products.
2. The personal information we process (collect) is as follows.
(1) The name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, date of birth, etc. filled in or notified when ordering from us
(2) Names etc. registered on our website. Address, phone number, fax number, email address, date of birth, etc.
(3) The name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc. you gave us when you asked us
(4) The name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, date of birth, etc. filled in or informed when visiting our activities when purchasing the product
(5) Name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, date of birth, etc. generated by payment with us.
(6) Other public names, addresses, telephone numbers, etc. (phone book, etc.)
3. In order to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, we have adopted the following measures: employee education, internal control, to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and the loss, destruction, forgery and leakage of personal information. We will work hard to strengthen the protection of your information.
4. We may outsource information processing entrusted to us by customers to product delivery. In this case, we will choose a company that can fully protect personal information, sign a contract to protect personal information, and supervise it.
5. Except for the following cases, personal information entrusted to us by customers will not be provided to third parties. In particular, except for the third parties listed below, we do not provide or do anything similar to third parties, such as roster and other companies in the same industry.
(1) With the consent of the customer.
(2) When we determine that our affiliated company or agent is suitable for us to respond to your inquiry.
(3) When providing necessary information to financial institutions, such as credit card settlement to pay for goods and services.
(4) When a legal order requires the disclosure of personal information.
(5) When the business is successfully carried out due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons.
6. We will strive to always manage your personal information in an up-to-date and accurate state.
If you wish to confirm your personal information, we will only store your personal information if we can confirm that you are the customer. We will inform the customer ourselves, and if we find incorrect information, we will immediately correct it according to the customer's request.
7. We will conduct regular audits, comply with this statement in practice, and continue to make serious efforts to continuously improve the protection of your information.
*To confirm or correct your name, address, telephone number, etc., please contact the following query.
In addition, if you receive a suspicious direct mail or invitation that deceives our name, we will investigate, so please contact the following contact point.